White is a classic hue that is always appropriate for summer. You may flaunt your sense of style while also looking more youthful and boosting your tan in this attire.
Wearing “all white,” which could seem to be a difficult hue to pull off, will make you look stylish and intelligent:
- Choose apparel with clean lines and sharp cuts.
- Because white comes in a variety of hues, keep your overall appearance uniform (eggshell, off-white, ivory).
- Avoid wearing colorful underwear to prevent visibility. Wear underwear that complements your skin tone.
- A knit t-shirt looks excellent with linen or denim jeans if you experiment with textures.
- The monotony can be broken up by wearing garments with appliques, glitter, or embroidered accents.
- Add some metallic finishing touches. Silver and gold both look stunning when coupled with white.
- Make sure your shoes and clothing are spotless because if you are careless, any stains will stick out.
Source: Backstory Contents