The little black dress, made famous by Coco Chanel, is an essential item of any women’s wardrobe.
It’s a must-have that can bail you out of a jam in the office or a night out.
Consider these factors when shopping for that perfect LBD:
– Choose a simple style that is comfortable and flatters your body. If your waist is not clearly defined and you desire to cover your hips, consider an A cut.-
– Wearing pleated skirts is a great way to accentuate your legs and hips.
– Go for a tube skirt if your contours are well defined.
– Pick one whose length reaches your knees but no lower.-
– Select natural fibers like cotton and silk and stay away from man-made fibers whenever possible.
Never leave home without your little black dress!
Source: Backstory Contents