The front of your foot is totally covered only by mule-style shoes, leaving your ankle uncovered. They could be high heels, stilettos, or flats.
Because of its versatility and fashionable design, this cross between a clog and a sandal continues to be included in every spring or summer collection. It all started during the ottoman era.
If you don’t already have a pair, take into account these five things:
- They are perfect for changing seasons.
- They complement both casual and dressy clothing.
- They combine warmth with fashionable looks.
- They are open in design, allowing you to show some leg.
- They come in naked, black, or brown and are necessary.
Put mules in your closet right away!
Source: Backstory Contents