The makeup foundation’s purpose is to unify the color and texture of the skin so that it appears flawless. As a result, it is essential to use it properly so that it is not noticed and that stains are avoided.
Take note of the following tips to apply foundation like a pro:
1. First and foremost, keep your skin clean and hydrated.
2. The base tone should be as close to your skin tone as possible.
3. Apply appropriate tools, such as brushes, sponges, or your fingers.
4. Begin by applying a small amount to the center of the face and blending outward. Add product as needed.
5. Don’t forget to cover your neck and ears.
6. If you need more coverage to fade a blemish, use a concealer instead of more foundation.
7. Seal the foundation with a translucent powder to make it last longer.
Use these tips when applying foundation to your face!
Source: Backstory Contents[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]