Already a timeless design, animal prints never go out of style no matter the season.
You should use caution when using it so as not to come seem as inexperienced. Here are some things to bear in mind if you’re a fan of animal prints like leopard, zebra, or python:
1. First, don’t overstate things. To put it simply, that is the most crucial part. Only one or two pieces of clothing should be worn together.
2. Second, you should know that this stamp increases volume. Wearing something that is overly tight or that emphasizes a part of your body that you’d like not be drawn attention to is a certain way to make yourself look bigger than you are.
3. You should not go for the full look. If you’re going to wear a dress with this print, pair it with minimal jewelry and black heels.
4. To play it safe, pair a patterned piece with a solid color or neutral, such black, white, or beige. As an extra step toward creating contrast, animal print pairs well with bright tones, but no more than three colors should be used in a single ensemble.
5. If you feel like you can’t pull off an entire outfit in animal print, try including small accessories like a belt, scarf, or shoes.
6. If you must combine more than two motifs, be sure they all have the same base color.
7. Pick the stamp size with great care. When it comes to size, smaller typically means more refinement and combinability.
How would you pair animal print clothing?
Source: Backstory Contents