By properly caring for and storing your shoes, you can extend their useful life while avoiding damage.
Follow these guidelines to make sure your shoes are flawless:
- Whatever the material, clean them frequently with products made for it.
- If you want to store the shoes for the upcoming season or if they are delicate shoes, fill them with paper balls. This will assist in keeping the contour of the shoes.
- Make sure they are kept somewhere clean and dry while storing them to avoid the effects of humidity.
- Even if they are for daily use, group them according to subcategories like sports, jobs, or parties. and set them out in seasonal order.
- Never store shoes in plastic bags, let them get wet, or stack them on top of one another because doing so inhibits the material from breathing and causes damage.
Source: Backstory Contents