It is tough to achieve an effective result when using multiple colors. Here are a few pointers to help you make your combinations look more professional:
- Colors from opposite ends of the chromatic spectrum should be combined. Purple and yellow, red and green, and blue and orange are other examples.
- Colors that are closely related should be blended, such as red with orange and maroon, blue with purple and bluish green, or green with lime and greenish yellow.
- Combining many shades of the same color, such as fuchsia with a softer pink or even pastel, is an excellent approach to create a statement.
- White, black, beige, and gray are all neutral hues that go well with anything.
- To avoid appearing pompous, wear no more than three different colors.
Try out your favorite colors!
Source: Backstory Contents