Do you constantly have a big shirt on you? if the answer is “no.” Get one! A few sizes larger shirt is incredibly versatile, never goes out of style, and lets you put together a range of looks.
Here are some ideas on how to go about it:
- Above the waist, an open knot resembling a crop top was worn over a swimming suit.
- Some of the buttons on a miniskirt were undone.
- The outfit is completed by the belted motorcycle shorts.
- To look balanced, wear loose apparel with tight jeans.
- Pick the strategy that most accurately represents your preferences!
Source: Backstory Contents