Are you looking forward to your trip but unsure about what to pack? Do you frequently consume either too little or too much food? Take into account the following suggestions to drastically simplify your life:
- Your location, the weather, the things you want to do, how long you want to remain there, and whether a washing machine will be available should all be known to you.
- To create outfits, choose accessories and clothing that can be worn in a variety of ways and in neutral colors.
- To save space and avoid creases, wrap everything, including shirts, pants, towels, and more.
- Bags and shoes should be placed near the bottom of the bag. They ought to be fully stocked with minor goods including underwear.
- Bring cosmetics in travel-sized containers or try to bring the bare minimum.
- Liquid products need to be properly packaged and limited to 100 ml or less in volume. Put them in bags with zip-tops.
- No matter where you travel, wear a lightweight coat even though it’s supposed to be warm.
- Have empty bags available for when you need to segregate your dirty garments from the rest.
- A change of clothes should always be kept in your carry-on in case your suitcase is lost.
- Re-check everything!
Source: Backstory Contents